Privacy & Security PolicyThank you for visiting www.Indiverve.com. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. We want you to understand how we use your information and that you have choices about how we use it. We will never sell your information.
Information Collected and How We Use It
The types of personal information we may collect from you can vary according to the method through which it was attained. It may include, but is not limited to, the following:
Information You Provide to Us
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Billing information and payment details (such as billing address, credit card details, and other sensitive financial information, specifically for the purpose of completing your transaction)
- Username and password for your Indiverve.com account
- A record of your Indiverve.com orders, purchase history, and shopping behaviour and preferences
- Information provided by you through your interactions with Indiverve through social media
- Geographic information that could be collected if you use our mobile site or app.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
- Additionally, when you select to email a friend your wishlist or tell a friend about Indiverve.com or Set the Style, we request their email address from you to send them a one-time email. We do not share your friend’s email information for any other purposes unless that friend creates an account on Indiverve.com.
Disclosure of Information
Reviewing Your Personal Information and Opting-out
Payment, Shipping, Referral, & Other Programs
To help us better understand your use of Indiverve.com, cookies are placed on your computer to collect various kinds of information for us so that we may continue to refine and improve the site for our customers. We do not collect any credit card, user name or password information, nor do we use this data for any other purposes.
“Cookies” are bits of information that are automatically stored on your computer. Cookies do not contain any personal information. If you do not want to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser to disable them.
Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will never ask for sensitive personal information via e-mail.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used by vendors to ensure the security of online businesses. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
Note to Kids
Social Media & User-Generated Content Policy
We may change or add to this Policy, so we encourage you to review it periodically and to check for updates when you participate in our Social Media Channels.
“Social Media Channels” include all websites, online and mobile technologies, services and tools which allow users to interact with each other by sharing information, opinions and interests, including but not limited to blogs, micro-blogs, social bookmarking services, user rating services, podcasts, wikis, message boards, social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter (including the Indiverve Retail Company Inc. Facebook Page), YouTube, Flickr, Tumblr, Pinterest, product review applications referenced on, connected to or associated with our website (www.indiverve.com), and any and all other online or mobile collaboration, sharing or publishing platforms, whether accessed through the web, a mobile device, e-mail or any other existing or emerging communications platform, and including any and all digital medium communications in social environments.
“User-Generated Content ” means any and all content generated by you through your participation in or contribution to Social Media Channels, including blog posts or comments, status updates, “likes”, text messages, email posts, Twitter blasts/“tweets”, images, audio recordings, video recordings or any other information made available by you through a Social Media Channel.
This Policy applies to all User-Generated Content, regardless of whether the content is made available through externally or internally hosted Social Media Channels.
Rules of Conduct
When participating in the Social Media Channels and/or posting User-Generated Content, please keep in mind the following:
- Personal Attacks: Do not disrespect, bully, insult or attack others. When challenging an opinion or view, please do so respectfully. Do not threaten, target or abuse others through your User-Generated Content. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Discrimination: Discrimination or prejudice of any kind, whether based upon race, disability, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or veteran status is prohibited.
- Libelous Statements: Libel is a statement or comment about a person or organization that cannot be proven to be true and may be considered damaging to their reputation, integrity and/or interests. Libelous statements are prohibited.
- Violence: Any User-Generated Content inciting or directly referring to violence, past violence or the threat of violence, including content that encourages others to be violent against other people or groups, is prohibited.
- Hatred: Constructive debate is allowed and encouraged, but comments or content intended to bully or incite hatred towards anyone, including any content promoting hatred or violence towards individuals or groups in a discriminatory manner as set forth above, is prohibited.
- Pornographic Material/Adult Content: Material that is pornographic in the sole discretion of Indiverve is prohibited. We do not allow content that in any way suggest, promotes, refers to or encourages sexual attraction towards or exploitation of children. In addition, please do not post images or videos containing nudity or sexual activity.
- Spam: Please do not post spam, such as garbled or nonsense sentences or duplication of words and numbers.
- References to Upsetting/Distressing Subjects : Please do not use the Social Media Channels to refer to subjects (such as drug use, sexual acts, war, religion or political beliefs) in a manner that others may find to be upsetting or distressing, including content that is crude, vulgar, shocking or graphic.
- Criminal or Immoral Activity: Any mention of or reference to criminal or immoral activity, including drugs, prostitution, fraud, stalking, extortion, and terrorism, among others, is prohibited.
Indiverve.com reserves the right to immediately remove any User-Generated Content that offends any of the above prohibitions or any applicable law at its sole discretion and take any other action it deems appropriate in respect of such offending User-Generated Content.